Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy New Year

After a year of just...man... I can't even begin to tell you about my year! Needless to say, I'm thrilled 2014 is over, and I'm totally looking forward to getting into 2015. 

I expect it wasn't surprising that by the end of 2014, my body had finally decided to step in and give me a break. I got sick around mid-November and ended up battling one bug after the other. In the end, I caught flu--I've never had flu in my life! But I caught it just before Christmas and it floored me. I'm still not 100% yet, but I'm feeling far more ready to take on the world.

I had high hopes for getting out several books last year, but my time got stolen so much that I only managed to put out a couple of books. This year, I'm not looking at numbers as much as I'm focused on writing a book God has put on my heart to write. To tell you the truth, I'm pretty juiced! It's nothing like my usual stuff. For starters, it isn't a romance, but it is contemporary. 

I'm also hoping to get out three other books I've been avoiding. I can't say for sure why I've been avoiding writing romance. Only that I'm tired of people calling my stuff fluff as if it's a bad thing to write about love, romance, laughter, and joy!!!  

Nonetheless, it's a new year and I shall push ahead on my new path and see where it leads me.

Thanks for hanging out with me, even if you don't say hello :) Have an amazing 2015! May God's blessings follow you each and every day throughout the year.



Hugs x

bloggerwidgets
Close [x]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I greatly appreciate it! :) :)