Monday, December 3, 2012

More Than Friends Hit The #Amazon #Kindle #BestSellers List!

It's a rainy, dreary Monday morning, but I have a smile on my face and a skip in my step because I had a wonderful Wedding Anniversary/Birthday weekend!

Why? You ask?

I shall tell you! My weekend was ab-fab because MORE THAN FRIENDS made it as far as #4 in the Top 100 Humor list on .com and #9 on .co.uk; and #51 in the Top 100 Kindle Free list on .com and #65 on .co.uk!

Yes, I'm sad enough that I took screen shots and all. I was mega disappointed, though, because while I have screen shots to prove More Than Friends hit #51 from the link thing on the book page, Amazon never refreshed the listing when it was at #51 so I have no pix of my book cover with 51 beside. I checked not long ago and they haven't removed the book from the Top 100 Free Kindle list, yet, and it still shows at #83/#65. 

All in all, a smashing weekend and a wonderful birthday prezzie.

I'd love to thank all of you who purchased More Than Friends, then told me how much you loved it and wanted more.

This got me thinking and you know us authors...the imaginative brain wheels started turning and I think I have an idea for Book 2!

STAY TUNED!!

Again, thanks to everyone who made my birthday so very special by downloading MORE THAN FRIENDS! Hope you all enjoy this friends to lovers romantic comedy.

((((Hugs)))) to you all! See you tomorrow for this weeks episode of Sebastian's Hart x

 
bloggerwidgets
Close [x]

7 comments:

  1. You were kicking butt this weekend. Good for you. I'm so glad more people will be able to read this truly wonderful book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! That is so amazing! :-) you and the story deserve it!
    I am so excited you decided to go with a second!! Cannot wait!!!:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celeste, you did pretty good, yourself! It was a good party, let's do it again sometime! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, thank you, Samantha.

    I'll try not to disappoint! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I highly doubt you will disappoint ;-) :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I greatly appreciate it! :) :)