Thursday, September 9, 2010

More Than a Playboy Got Five Siren Stones

Ask me where the weeks have gone. I don't know! What with getting through each block of chemo with Meggie and revising a manuscript for Harlequin Mills and Boon Modern Heat series, I've lost track of my life. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, because I have a great life. 

I get to spend my days doing a job I really LOVE. Which brings me to the reason I'm blogging. Google alerted me to this lovely review for More Than a Playboy and I thought I'd share. I've had nice reviews for my books but it's never dawned on me to share until now.

Siren Book Reviews gave More Than a Playboy five Siren Stones and had this to say:

More Than A Playboy is a wonderful and well written story. Monique DeVere’s character development and story premise are fantastic. This is a truly enjoyable story. Bits and pieces of each character are revealed slowly adding depth to a very emotionally moving book.

As the reader, you just can’t help but fall in love with Sandy and Cameron, and feel for both their plights in life. They are quite a comical couple, and I thoroughly enjoyed their witty repartee. Their encounters had me laughing out loud and crying.

More Than A Playboy has surprising plot twists and turns that will keep you engaged and unable to put it down. I highly recommend this romance story for anyone that likes a hopeful and happily ever after ending.

You can visit Siren Book Reviews Here!



bloggerwidgets
Close [x]

7 comments:

  1. Woot! Congrats on those five siren stones. Well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lacey! That's very sweet of you. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's so fab. Many congrats, Mon. So well deserved. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I totally agree with the five siren stones! MTAP is fantastic. Looking forward to more from you, Monique!
    Hugs
    April

    ReplyDelete
  5. April, you sweetie! Here's hoping the next story I have out will be contracted by HMB!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I greatly appreciate it! :) :)