Friday, August 20, 2010

Join Robyn Grady at WRQF!

I am beside myself with excitement to have one of my very favourite authors joining us at Writing Romance Question Forum tomorrow 21st August 2010. Who is this author? I hear you ask. None other than Robyn Grady, author of both Harlequin Mills & Boon Modern Heat and Silhouette Desire! Robyn is a very prolific author who started writing for Silhouette and Harlequin in 2007 and 2008 respectively. In only three years, she's written around twenty category romance novels. (pause for awed gasp)

I just love this author. I'd blindly buy anything she writes. That doesn't sound like a big deal but believe me it's big for me! I can honestly say I only do that for a couple of authors. Not only is Robyn talented, she's also down to earth and one of the sweetest people I've ever met.

Please don't miss you chance to ask this wonderful author your questions about writing the Modern Heat or Desire novel.

If, like me, you love to relax with Robyn's books, here are a few of her new ones for you to check out!

Since Blogger won't co-operate and let me place purchase links in the covers, you can visit Robyn's website for purchase information.



You can visit Robyn at www.robyngrady.com 
bloggerwidgets
Close [x]

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I greatly appreciate it! :) :)