Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Got My Release Date!


I got my release date for Divorce Etiquette today! Oh, how my heart pitter-pattered when I opened that email from my editor.

My release date, in case you missed it above...is November 18th 2009!

Now I’m in a bit of a panic. I’ve been approaching my marketing campaign with a sense of, “I’ve got ages”. Unfortunately, I only have four months to get my finger out. I’ve got a huge list of things to do, and seemingly not a whole lot of time left.

I know I’ll get it sorted, but the “oh, no,” where do I get started is causing a little nail biting.

If any of you have any great marketing strategies you wish to share, I’m all ears.

Until next time.



bloggerwidgets
Close [x]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I greatly appreciate it! :) :)